Windows Clean Access Agent Version 4.1.7 Released - Sept 30th
In this release their are a few minor resolved caveats:
- Symantec AntiVirus 10.x not fully compatible with CCA Agent
- Vista Agent does not detect MAC Address of Wireless NIC
- AVG Anti-Virus Free 8.x support for Virus Definition check
As with all upgrades, it is highly recommended to read the release notes before upgrading. Also, on a side note, remember that upgrades should be done for a purpose, either to fix a caveat or to gain new features.
Download 4.1.7 Windows Agent
3 NEW Configuration Examples posted to CCO
- NAC Appliance (CCA): Configure High Availability (HA) for the Clean Access Manager (CAM)
- Deploy NAC Profiler in an Existing Out-of-Band NAC
- Importing SSL Certificates to NAC Profiler
To see all the previous Configuration Examples and TechNotes
How to Block Operating Systems with CCA
A friend of mine, Rob Chee, writes a blog on network security and had a great post on how to block operating systems using User Pages with CCA.
Make sure you check out his Post.
Post a Comment